closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - A Change to Bear by A.E. Grace (Last of the Shapeshifters #1)

A Change To Bear (A BBW Shifter Romance) (Last of the Shapeshifters) - A.E. Grace, H.G. Hawley

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is very sexy with both beasts on the cover :)  Definitely makes me want to pick up the book :)

The author’s suggested reading order straight from her newsletter says:  “While there is no set order, I feel that this would be best: At Full Sprint --> Bear This Heat --> A Change To Bear --> Love of a Tiger --> Her Bark His Bite.”  Also a word of caution, the covers have changed, and I noticed that it doesn’t show that I purchased the book since the change, so please check under manage content to ensure you haven’t already purchased this awesome book….I have purchase the same book in the past because the cover changed in fact this is one of those very books that I have paid for twice.

This is the 3rd book I have read in this series, and I’m reading them in the author’s suggested order though I think you could read this book before Bear This Heat….it is a toss up with this one referencing things that happened in Bear This Heat, but in that one, these characters are involved in the interview parts from Monster Magazine.  This book did not have any of the interview or excerpt parts from Monster Magazine.  I really enjoyed this story.

This is Terry and Liam’s story.  Both characters are great, but I just wasn’t feeling as connected to them as I did Cheat and Circe & Sasha and Dylan.  I can’t put my finger on why though.  I do really like this series.  This story is set mostly in Asia.  There is some action, touristy stuff, and romance.

I recommend this series to those who like shifter stories :)