closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Surrendered to the Pack by Anna Craig (Wicked Wolf Shifters #1)

— feeling big smile
Surrendered to the Pack: Paranormal Shapeshifter Werewolf Romance (Wicked Wolf Shifters Book 1) - Anna Craig

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

This is the first book in a serial novella series.  This means it is one story split up into parts so the author can get it to you quicker than waiting for the whole book to be complete.  I’m not sure if this will only be four parts or not, but I have seen 4 parts named at this time.  This serial is not complete at this time, so if you are not one for cliffhangers I’d wait until the serial is complete.  This is for adults only due to the steamy content.

Wow, this was definitely steamy and grabbed my attention and held on until I was at the end. This is a unique shifter world from what I see of it so far, but I still have lots of questions rolling around in my head looking for answers about the pack.  Anna Craig (J.K.) does an outstanding job with her descriptions and making the story come alive in my mind.  I loved every second of reading it.

Cassandra is headstrong but unsure what to expect.  I’m partial to her name of course :)  Her home town baffles me, but I’m hoping to learn more as I read this serial.  Trevor seems like a jerk one moment and a sexy beast the next.  I’m not sure what to think of him yet.  I can’t wait to read the next part!!

I highly recommend this to wolfy shifter lovers who like serials with all that entails especially if you are already a J.K. Harper fan (you will not want to miss this serial series!!)