closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Sable by Dariel Raye (Dark Sentinels #1)

Dark Sentinels Book One:Sable - Dariel Raye

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome and is what got my attention and pulled me toward the book.

This is the first book in the Dark Sentinels series, and my first time reading a book by Dariel :)  It is a novella about 80 pages long.  This is for adults only due to the steamy scenes.

Okay, I really loved this book until the end, and then I wanted to throw the book but it was my kindle….so yeah not happening!  There was a sexy wolf, action, drama, romance, and some mystery well for Akila anyway :)  But at the end, the bad guy stuff was concluded, but nothing about Sable and Akila.  I was floored.  I thought maybe it would continue in book 2 but it’s about a new character.  I was completely screaming because I want closure or something telling what happens to them…uggggg!!!  This book was sooo great, but I’m hoping that this did not happen in book 2.

Akila is an awesome and caring vet who wants to take care of all the animals in the world :)  She has a really big heart.  Sable is a sexy wolf looking to save his sister and seems very Alpha to me.  The staff at Akila’s clinic seem awesome and caring too!!  I really loved these characters.

Dariel does a fantastic job with her descriptions and storylines.  I think this book could have easily been expanded to a full length book with the awesome and complex storyline.   I’m definitely reading book 2 (well already started) because I really like the characters and the start of the world created, and I have so many questions about sentinels and their roles.

I recommend this story to wolf shifter lovers because it is a fabulous story :)  Off to read some more!!