closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Wild by Eliza Gayle (Devils Point Wolves #1)

Wild: Devils Point Wolves (Mating Season Collection Book 6) - Eliza Gayle, Mating Season Collection

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!

The cover is awesome, so between that and that it is written by Eliza, I bought it :)

This is the first book in this series, and it is novella length.  It is a quick read and for adults only due to the steamy content.  I recommend checking out the other authors who are participating in the Mating Season too (there are 5 more series in the Mating Season group)!!!

This book had the perfect amount of action, mystery, and drama.  It grabbed my attention and didn’t let go :)  Faith is strong, but skittish or very leery.  Damien is an enigma to Faith.  Their story is exciting and sweet all at the same time.  I loved reading it and just felt happy reading it.  I can’t wait to read more of this series and to check out the other authors I haven’t read yet :)

I highly recommend this to all the wolf shifter lovers that are out there because you will definitely find something to enjoy :)