closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Three by Sarah Makela (Broken #3)

Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Three - Sarah Mäkelä

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is awesome, and I really love them all :)

This is the 3rd book in this serial novella series.  This means the books must be read in order or you will not understand what is going on.  This is for adults only due to some of the content.

This part did not contain as much action as the last two parts.  I enjoyed reading it.  This was mostly related to what happened at the end of the last part.  There is also some added mystery and treachery though I’m not sure yet what exactly is happening yet.

I recommend this to anyone who has enjoyed the first two parts and you are probably vampire and shifter fans :)  If you haven’t read part one, I highly recommend you start there first :)