closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Into the Darkness: Part 1 by Nora Ash (Darkness #1)

Into the Darkness - Nora Ash

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome, she looks like the rope to me :)

This is a new author for me :)  This is the first part in a novella serial.  This is for adults only due to the very steamy content.  A serial is a book that is published in part to get into the readers hands more quickly.  While getting to read each part is quicker than waiting for the whole book, it means that each part usually ends in a cliffhanger and is not a whole story by itself.  If this bothers you, collect all the parts and wait until it is whole before reading it.

This world that Nora Ash has created is pretty cool and action packed.  Her writing style is fun, and it is easy to picture everything in my mind as I read which makes connecting that much easier :)  Kathryn is a blogger, so I definitely connect with her, and the fact that she is not a skinny little twig too.  I’m not sure what to think of the two supes we are introduced to because I find myself liking the bad guy more than the cocky good guy.  But maybe we are tricked by putting labels on people and that is what is happening here, I have to wait to find out though and it might just kill me because this story rocks!!

I think if you love superheroes, action, bad guys, and steamy scenes then you will love this story :)  I can’t wait for the next part!!!