closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - The Cougar's Pawn by Holley Trent (Desert Guards #1)

The Cougar's Pawn - Holley Trent

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is pretty, but he doesn’t have the alpha fierce look to me….he needs to “alpha up”  :)

This is the first story I have read by Holley Trent, and the first in a new series.  I do own two of her other series though just haven’t read them yet, and they are going to be bumped in priority because I loved this story especially the Sons of Gulielmus series since I was introduced to some of the characters…I want to know more :)  This does have some steamy scenes, so it is for adults only.  The world and story that Holley has weaved together is just amazing.  She grabbed my attention from the start, and I could not put the book down.  It was a marathon reading day, and I loved every minute of it.  Her style and sense of humor had me cracking up and my mom asking what’s so funny.

Ellery is an amazing and strong woman which I love, and Mason is an alpha who tries to do it all.  Their story is amazing and action packed.  There is always something going on or some snarky conversation to keep you entertained.

I highly recommend this book to any shifter lover because you will find something you love or enjoy while being thoroughly entertained :)