closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Jokerby Elsa Jade (Wolves of Angels Rest #2)

Joker: Wolves of Angels Rest #2 (Mating Season Collection) - Elsa Jade, Mating Season Collection

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is beautiful!  Bas looks way tamer than I imagined him lol

This is the 2nd book in the series, and it is part of larger collection called Mating Season.  I have read several books in a couple of the series.  I do have the first book in each of the series but haven’t read them all yet :)  I do recommend reading each series in order as the characters and interactions build in each story, and you do not want to miss out on the backstory and relationships :)

This is Bas and Leela’s story who are Hunter and Hunted, but which is which.  The story has plenty of action and intrigue to keep your attention while you are pulled into the world of Angels Rest.  Beautifully written and no problems seeing what is happening, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

If you are a werewolf shifter fan, then you will definitely find something you enjoy in this book as well as the collection as a whole :)