closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear
Undying Hunger (Entangled Select Otherworld) (The Enclave Series) - Jessica Lee

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is steamy and sexy and perfect for the book :)

This is the 4th book in the series, but the first book I’ve read in this series and by Jessica Lee.  It is for adults only due to the steamy content.  I will definitely be going back to read the rest of the series because I’m intrigued by all of the characters, and I can tell I missed things in the back stories of them all by starting with book 4.

This book is packed with action, drama, strife, and entertainment.  It is a great read :)  This story focuses on Markus and Alex from their past to their present.  Markus is a typical alpha with his control issues and things he has done in the past, and Alex is fierce but her past is filled with not so nice things happening to her.  I love the good guys vs the bad where action is always being built and plays being made.  I’m definitely an action girl :)

Jessica does a fabulous job creating a complex storyline and characters that grab your attention and keep you entertained.  I can’t wait to check out more of her work especially in this series.

I recommend this story to those who already love the series and to all my vamp lovers out there :)