closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper (Half-Moon Hollow #2.7)

I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas - Amanda Ronconi, Molly Harper

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

I picked up this audiobook as a freebie.  This is a short story or novella length.  I listened to it while cutting the grass.  Both the narrator and the author did an awesome job.  I have always been curious about this series, but I hadn’t explored yet.  This was a great way to check out the author and the narrator.  I will definitely be checking out more of both of their works.

This is Gigi’s reunion with her sister for the first time after her sister becomes a vampire.  I really like Gigi and all of the characters I was introduced to.  I love the author’s style and humor that was mixed in with a great story.  I tried to see if the local used bookstore had some of the books, but unfortunately they didn’t.  So I will have to check out the prices and see what I can get where :)

I highly recommend reading or listening to this story to all the vampire lovers out there who love their vamps to have personality with lots of fun and humor mixed in :)