closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Can't Bear to Run by Lynn Red (Kendall Creek Bears #1)

Can't Bear to Run (Alpha Werebear Paranormal Romance) (Kendal Creek Bears Book 1) - Lynn Red

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is very sexy with both of those beasts on the cover :)  Awesome!!!

This is the first book in a new bear shifter series.  I love the humor and quirkiness that Lynn always puts into her books.  She always entertains me when I read her stories, and this book is no exception :)

Daxon is an alpha bear who is just tired of drama, and he is unhappy.  Raine is lost, and she has been trapped for a while, and now she is trying to take her life back and what an adventure we get to tag along for.  There is action, drama, jerks, and a few questions or mysteries that are rolling around in my head.  I can’t wait to read book 2 to see what happens with Daxon and Raine :)

I recommend this to all of Lynn’s fans and to any bear shifter fans because you will find something to enjoy while reading :)