closkot

Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Hollywood Witch Hunter by Valerie Tejeda

Hollywood Witch Hunter - Valerie Tejeda

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is pretty cool and what attracted me to the book initially, and it matches what Iris would look like :)

This is a YA book, and it is the first book by new author, Valerie Tejeda.  I think she did a great job creating a new and unique world that was definitely entertaining to explore.  While it doesn’t say this is a series, the ending suggests that there will be more to come (which I hope does happen because I want to know more!!!)

Iris, Knox, Dex, and Arlo are of course my favorite hunters.  Of course, Iris is spunky and full of life, but she gets her share of garbage from the other hunters because she is the first and only female hunter.  All sorts of action that keeps you fully engaged into the story, twists and turns, mysteries, and so much more.  When it starts you think lines of good and evil are firmly drawn, but are they?  You will have to read to see because I wouldn’t want to ruin your adventure in reading this book.

I can’t wait to see what Valerie magics up next ;)  I recommend this series to YA witch/hunter fans because you will be entertained.