closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Shifterella And The Billionaire Bear by Sable Sylvan (The Shifter Princes #1)

Shifterella And The Billionaire Bear: A BBW Shifter Paranormal Romance (The Shifter Princes Book 1) - Sable Sylvan

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is very nice to look at ;)

This is a new series and the first book, but it is set in the same world as Bear-y Spicy Fairy Tales.  This is a novella, and it is for adults only due to the steamy content.

This is a Cinderella twist with shifters, and I loved it!  I started reading it and was pulled right into the story, and I couldn’t put it down.  I stayed up way to late reading until I finished.  Eleanor is hard working and down to earth, but she is really kind.  She puts up with a lot from her step-family, but never lets it get her down.  Aspen is the big sexy alpha who is sick of users.  Their story is fun and it was a feel good read.  I was happy and really connected with Ella.  I can’t wait to see what Sable cooks up next, but so far this is my favorite yet :)

I highly recommend this story to those who are lovin’ the fairy tale twists with shifters because this one was great :)