closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Rogue by Elsa Jade (Wolves of Angels Rest #3)

Rogue: Wolves of Angels Rest #3 (Mating Season Collection) - Elsa Jade, Mating Season Collection

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is WOW!!  I want to take Rafe home :)

This was my favorite yet :)  Of course I will be collecting the whole set which I hope will be bundled together in the future :)  This is the 3rd book in this novella series.  Each one is its own story, but they do connect, so I highly recommend reading them all in order so you know who is who and what’s going on :)

I really love Elsa’s writing style because I’m always pulled right into the story and easily connect with the characters.  My heart was breaking for Rafe because I just wanted to hug him and make everything better :)  Shifter books are my favorites, so I really like everything I’ve read so far in this collection.

This story is Rafe and Dare’s story.  Rafe’s story just pulls at your heart especially with the alpha sigil that he was already hurting from losing his dad.  Dare’s story isn’t much better, but her aunt was her saving grace :)  Tons of action and drama to keep anyone entertained :)  I have no idea what story will be next, but I can’t wait to read it :)

I recommend all of the Mating Season Collection stories because I haven’t read one yet that I have enjoyed immensely :)