closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Evil Abounds by Vivian Wood (An Alpha Guardian prequel)

Evil Abounds: An Alpha Guardians BBW Romance Prequel - Vivian Wood

My Thoughts - 3 out of 5 Unicorns - I liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review, but I already have my own copy too!!

The cover looks intense :)

This is my first time reading Vivian Wood though I’m not sure why I haven’t read her considering I own 15 of her books….lol  Needless to say, I’m going to be reading some more Vivian Wood soon :)

This is a prequel to a series I haven’t started yet.  It basically gives you the background of how the Alpha Guardians have come about.  It was full of backgrounds and details on three bear shifters and a little information about Mere.  I definitely think there is plenty here is peak my interest or anyone else who is into magic and bear shifters, so I can’t wait to read See No Evil and see if I’m right that this series is going to get better as I go.  Usually, I do not read prequels before I at least read book one because sometimes it tends to turn me off on a series, and I’m happy to say, as I made an exception, that it definitely made me want more :)

Vivian’s writing has details galore and makes images jump into my head.  I can’t wait to read more of her work.  This is definitely for readers who like magic, a snarky cat, and bear shifters with tragic stories.