closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Taming the Wild Highlander by Terry Spear (The Highlanders #4)

Taming the Wild Highlander (The Highlanders Book 4) - Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a code from the author to listen to and review the audio version of the book

The cover is beautiful, but Terry’s covers are always awesome :)  I’ll take one Highlander please :)

I got this quite a while ago, but I hadn’t had a chance to listen to it until I was stuck on a mower for 6 plus hours doing two overgrown fields on my property.  I am not one for historical romances, and I usually avoid them.  I should definitely know better when it comes to Terry Spear because she always makes it exciting, fun, and sexy.  This is the 4th book in this series, but the only one in this series that I have read (well listened to but same thing)!  This is for adults only due to the steamy content.

Edana is a loyal and feisty woman which I love because I want to love my main characters :)  Angus is the typical alpha male trying to be in control, but he folds like a table with Edana, and I love it!!  There is tons of action, twists and turns, and treachery to keep you entranced whether you are reading or listening.

The narrator was fantastic, and I especially loved that she spoke with the Scottish accent!!

I highly recommend Terry Spear as an amazing author no matter what genre she writes because I haven’t found anything she’s written that I didn’t totally enjoy.  I especially recommend trying this book even if you usually run away from historical books like I usually do.  Now I’m sad because I have run out of Terry audiobooks, I really need to put audiobooks in my budget!!