closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Tigers Tango by Catherine Vale (Guardian Shifters #1)

Tigers Tango (A Shifter Paranormal Menage Romance) (Guardian Shifters Book 1) - Catherine Vale

My Thoughts - 3.5 out of 5 Unicorns - I more than liked it!!!

The cover is definitely steamy!

I bought this back in April when it was released.  It is an adult only book due to the very steamy scenes involving the trio.  This is a novella about 90 pages long.

Charlotte is a headstrong ranch owner who likes to control what is going on.  When bad things start to happen, she is told she must be protected.  Gideon and Ethan are two tiger shifters who are given the job to protect her.  There is plenty of action, fighting, and the steamy scenes involve the 3 characters together though the attention is focused around Charlotte, so no M/M stuff in this book.  I really enjoyed the story, though I didn’t feel the connection between the characters perhaps due to everything going on, but I’m not sure.

I think anyone who enjoys shifter romances will find something to like reading this story especially if you have read and enjoyed any of Catherine Vale’s work previously :)  Off to read something new :)