closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Witchy Wolf by Alexis Dare (Witchy Wolf #1)

Witchy Wolf - Alexis Dare

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review, but I also realized that I do own this too!!! :)

The cover is okay, but not at all what I was thinking the main characters looked like because where are the bulging muscles and red hair.

This is the first book in the series.  It is about 127 pages so take your pick whether you call it a novella or a novel because to me it doesn’t matter :)  It is for adults only due to the steamy content.

This book started with action from the word go.  Chloe is confident in some ways, but she has many walls to keep away the others.  Gabriel is a sexy Alpha in every sense of the word.  Their story is very well put together.  Plenty of action, mystery, intrigue, drama, fighting, and so much more that just pull you into the story until you are at the end saying Wow!!  I couldn’t put the book down.

I highly recommend this book to any lovers of shifters especially if you like the idea of fated mates!!  I can’t wait to read the next book!!!