closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Mated to the Pack by Anna Craig (Wicked Wolf Shifters #4)

Mated to the Pack: Wicked Wolf Shifters 4 - Anna Craig

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover goes with the series well :)

This is the 4th and final part of this serial novella series.  A serial must be read in order to understand what is going on, and it is complete and all 4 parts are published now.  It is also sold as a bundled set.  This series is for adults only due to the steamy scenes and violence.

Okay, this rocked!  I love how strong Cassie has gotten along the way as she has grown as a character.  Trevor….well he just needs to listen to Cassie and Tamsin.  This part had plenty of action and ended well…though thankfully it is not the end of the Wicked Mountain Pack’s story and I am very intrigued to read Tamsin’s story!!!

Anna Craig does a fantastic job with her writing making it easy to get pulled in and visualize everything as it happens :)  I cannot wait to read more of her work in the future :)

I highly recommend this serial to wolf shifter lovers because it is a great read!!