closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Wicked Wolf Shifters by Anna Craig (Books 1-4)

Wicked Wolf Shifters (Books 1-4): BBW Werewolf Paranormal Romance Serial Box Set - Anna Craig

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover goes with the series well :)

This is a serial novella series.  A serial must be read in order to understand what is going on. This serial is for adults only due to the steamy scenes and violence.

Part One

Wow, this was definitely steamy and grabbed my attention and held on until I was at the end. This is a unique shifter world from what I see of it so far, but I still have lots of questions rolling around in my head looking for answers about the pack. Anna Craig (J.K.) does an outstanding job with her descriptions and making the story come alive in my mind. I loved every second of reading it.

Cassandra is headstrong but unsure what to expect. I’m partial to her name of course :) Her home town baffles me, but I’m hoping to learn more as I read this serial. Trevor seems like a jerk one moment and a sexy beast the next. I’m not sure what to think of him yet.

Part Two

This is definitely an exciting world that Anna Craig (J.K.) has come up with. I was so enthralled and screaming when it ended. Her descriptions make the story come alive in my head. Lots of things going on in this book though still plenty of questions rolling around my head and I want more!!!

Of course, Cassandra rocks, and now Tamsin is another woman who I admire and like a lot…lots of spunk!! I definitely love Trevor now too!! Several pack members are definitely not to my liking because they need their butts kicked, but I do not want to give anything away. I completely loved reading this though it ended much too quickly…I need more!!!

Part Three

I totally loved this part. Cassandra is getting braver and more outgoing which I love, and she doesn’t wait to be rescued she rescues herself. She is an alpha without the wolf part. Trevor is opening up his heart and becoming more attached to Cassandra. There is tons of action especially if you remember the cliffhanger from part two. Interesting things happening that leave you wondering at many places. And of course Anna is trying to kill me with another ginormous cliffhanger. Now I’m dying for part four!! Anna does a fabulous job pulling you into the story, and her words make the pictures instantly appear in your mind. I was fully immersed in the pack until it ended way too soon.

Part Four

Okay, this rocked!  I love how strong Cassie has gotten along the way as she has grown as a character.  Trevor….well he just needs to listen to Cassie and Tamsin.  This part had plenty of action and ended well…though thankfully it is not the end of the Wicked Mountain Pack’s story and I am very intrigued to read Tamsin’s story!!!

Anna Craig does a fantastic job with her writing making it easy to get pulled in and visualize everything as it happens :)  I cannot wait to read more of her work in the future :)

I highly recommend this to wolfy shifter lovers who like serials with all that entails especially if you are already a J.K. Harper fan (you will not want to miss this serial series!!)