closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - A Man Worth Fighting For by Sara Daniel (Wiccan Haus #2)

A Man Worth Fighting For (Wiccan Haus Book 2) - Sara Daniel

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is okay, but nothing screams paranormal that would grab my attention.  It does have the sexy military man on the cover though :)

This is the 2nd book in the Wiccan Haus series.  It is a novella about 90 pages long.  It is definitely for adults only due to the steamy content.  You do not have to read the books in order to understand or enjoy the book because they are standalone.  And just in case you are not aware, this is a multi-author series.

This book is about Justin who is a hurt military man who goes into hiding because he doesn’t know who is after him, and Holly is the woman he dumped before he went into hiding.  There is plenty of action and drama.  I just wish there would have been more to the paranormal elements of the story.  Holly and Justin are both human.

Book 1 is still my favorite so far, but I look forward to seeing if any of these talented authors can change my mind :)  Can’t wait to see what is next in the series!!

I recommend this story readers who enjoy romances with some paranormal and military elements :)