closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Moonsong by Lisa Olsen (The Wolves of Cutter's Folly)

Moonsong - Lisa Olsen

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The new cover is awesome and definitely fits the book.  It would definitely entice me to pick it up off the shelf :)

This is the first book in what I hope is a series I will see more of :)  It is novel length and even though I have read it marked at young adult, I say it is definitely more new adult since the main character is 21 years old.  This is also the first book of Lisa’s that I have read which is weird because I own a whole bunch of her books that I need to get to reading soon :)

This is Millie’s story.  Her life has been sheltered, and she is naïve to the world she belongs too.  This is her story of growth and learning about her world.  Chase is the golden boy, but he is also arrogant and makes me want to slap him throughout the book, but at the very end, he redeems himself thanks to Scarlet.  Scarlet rocks and she is Millie’s rock and friend throughout.  Adele….well she is not my favorite, but you will have to read to see why :)  Cutter is something else, but from the beginning, I just loved him through everything.  There is plenty of action, drama, mystery, fighting, betrayal, and so much more to keep you entranced while reading.  I completely loved it and was pulled right into the story.  Lisa’s descriptions, characters, and story made this book wonderful, and it has definitely put her on my radar as an author I need to read more of :)  I know my mom has read the first 4 book in the bloodlines series and loved them, so I know where I will go next!!!

I highly recommend this book to wolf shifter lovers especially if you already love Lisa’s writing!!!