closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Reawakening the Dragon: Part Three by Jessie Donovan (Stonefire #16)

Reawakening the Dragon: Part Three (Stonefire Dragons Book 16) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook from the author from an honest review

The cover is definitely very cool and nice to look at, but the covers are always great with this series :)

This is the 3rd part of this serial.  This means that is it only part of the whole book, and it also means you need to read it in order if you want to understand.  I highly recommend reading the whole series in its entirety in order because it makes it that much better because you know the history as it goes along and have a more comprehensive knowledge of characters and their history :)  It is for adults only due to the adult steamy content, and this serial is not complete yet, so if you don’t like cliffhangers, you might want to stockpile the parts until it is (one more to go) :)

This is still Kai and Jane’s story.  This part did not have much in the way of fighting and action, but there was plenty of drama and building up, I can’t wait to see what happens :)

I recommend this serial to my dragon lovin’ friends especially if you have read any of the other Stonefire dragon books and liked them.  Jessie Donovan is the Queen of awesome serials :)