closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Reawakening the Dragon Boxed Set by Jessie Donovan (Stonefire #14-17)

Reawakening the Dragon: Complete Boxed Set (Parts #1-4) (Stonefire Dragons Boxed Book 5) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook from the author from an honest review

Part One

This is the fourth serial set in this series.  While you don’t have to read the other sets before reading this one, I highly recommend that you do because you really get to know all the characters and how they interact with each other, and there definitely is synergy involved meaning all of the parts add up to more when they are all read rather than only reading one set.  Jessie happens to be my favorite serial series writer because she does it so masterfully.  Her dragon series is definitely one of my favorite series, and I own most of it, and if it is missing right now, it will be added later :)

This is Kai and Jane’s story (his favorite reporter)!  He is the typical alpha dragon, and since he is head Protector for his clan, he expects when he barks out an order that everyone will obey.  Jane has experience with bossy men, and she does things her way.  She is sassy, brave, and fun.  The chemistry between them is sizzling.  This part is setting up their story, and they are both trying to track down the Hunters and for different reasons.  Not much in the way of action, but tons of background on both and plenty of those inner dragon arguments that I love :)  I can’t wait for the next part :)

Part Two

This is the 2nd part of this serial novella series.  This is also for adults only due to the randy thoughts of Kai and his dragon.

I always get excited when I get new Jessie Donovan story.  She is the QUEEN of awesome serials.  She has figured out how to do it right.  Her stories are always complex and full of action, drama, and wonderfulness.  Kai and Jane’s story is no different.  Tons happened in this story, and I hate where it ended because I was so into the story.  I can’t wait for the next part!!

Part Three

This is still Kai and Jane’s story.  This part did not have much in the way of fighting and action, but there was plenty of drama and building up, I can’t wait to see what happens :)

Part Four

This is the fourth part in this serial, and it now means it is complete.  Jessie Donovan really is the queen of serials.  She has figured out how to write them, so you are hooked and always coming back for more.  She also does it in a way where you feel like you are getting a story even when it is only part of it, and that is why she is the master :)  I love reading her work and always buy them to add them to my collection, and this one is definitely going to be added to my collection too!

Kai and Jane are great together.  There is plenty of action and steamy scenes.  This means it is for adults only.  I don’t want to give anything away, so all I will tell you is that I was pulled right in and didn’t want it end.  I can’t wait to see what Jessie comes up with next :)

I highly recommend this series to any dragon or shifter fan because you will definitely enjoy this awesome series!!