closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Entangled with the Thief by Kate Rudolph (Stealing the Alpha #2)

Entangled with the Thief (Stealing the Alpha Book 2) - Kate Rudolph

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review from ARCade

The cover is the same as book one, but the models are turned looking at each other this time.

This is part 2 in the series.  Even though I have not seen any mention of it being a serial, you should treat it as a serial making sure to read each part in order.  They do end in cliffhangers, so if that isn’t your thing, I highly recommend collecting the parts until it is complete.  It really is a fantastic story :)

I definitely love this series and its complex plot and characters.  When I start reading, I’m compelled to keep reading until the end.  Kate Rudolph is definitely an author I’m going to keep my eyes out for when I see new books.

Luke and Mel’s relationship is complex, and things are constantly happening to keep them both very busy.  I can’t wait to see what happens next in their adventure when the next part comes out.  I have to not so patiently wait until it does :)

I highly recommend this series to paranormal fans and fanatics especially if you like cat shifters and magic.