closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Entrusted by Aria Peyton (Coal Creek Shifters #1)

Entrusted (Coal Creek Shifters Book 1) - Aria Peyton, Hot Tree Editing

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

This is the first book by Aria Peyton and makes this the first book in the series too :)  This is a shifter romance, but this book is probably not for everyone due to the rape scene in the beginning of the book.  This of course is for adults only due to the adult content and violence.

I really enjoyed reading the book and seeing Vanessa, Rebel, and Mik grow as characters.  I screamed for what was happening, cried, it was a very emotional rollercoaster.  I was gripped in the story.  It is hard to tell you or describe anything because I do not want to ruin anything for you, but it is just sooo much wrapped into this book with drama, parental interference, romance, and so much more.  I can tell there is much more to come too, and I can’t wait!!

I recommend this book to shifter readers who don’t have a problem with reading a rape scene and all the violence and emotions wrapped up in it.  I really enjoyed in and can’t wait to see what Aria comes up with next :)