closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Growl by Vivian Wood (Winter Pass Wolves #2)

Growl (Winter Pass Wolves Book 2) - Vivian Wood, Amelie Hunt

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

This is a novella length wolf shifter story.  Okay based on how this ended, this is like a serial series which needs to be read in order, and this part does end in a cliffhanger.  Cliffhangers don’t really bother me, but if they bother you, I recommend waiting to read until you have all three parts to solve the problem.

This is Brooke and Pax’s story.  Lots of drama, intrigue, and trouble packed into this novella.  I was pulled right into the story and enjoyed it.  I did of course moan and groan when it ended before I was ready for it to end and where it ended.  I must know what happens next!!  Vivian Wood’s writing is easy to read and to want to keep reading.  I really like this world she has created and hope it continues beyond just this trilogy of stories.

I highly recommend this series to shifter lovers who want a unique story with lots to entertain you and do not mind serial stories.