closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Scarlett Moon by Lisa Olsen (The Wolves of Cutter's Folly #2)

Scarlett Moon: The Wolves of Cutter's Folly - Lisa Olsen

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

This is the second book in the series.  While you can read them standalone, I think by reading them in order the characters are much richer as is the world created by Lisa.  This is for adults only due to the steamy scenes and violence.  There are also references to rape though there is nothing in detail.

This is Scarlett’s story.  Scarlett is a much more forgiving person than I am.  I don’t know that I could deal with a pushy brother or the other things that happened.  She is also brave and never gives up.  I can’t say that I was in Kane’s corner in the beginning, but you definitely need to read everything to get the whole story :)

Lisa’s stories are always packed with action and plot to keep you guessing and keep you drawn into the story.  I can’t wait to read more of this series and wonder whose story is next :)

I highly recommend this series to wolf shifter readers!