closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Lost Wolf by Elsa Jade (Wolves of Angels Rest #5)

Lost Wolf: Wolves of Angels Rest #5 (Mating Season Collection) - Elsa Jade, Mating Season Collection

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is steamy though I wish the wolf on the cover matched Zane’s description.

This is the 5th story in this series.  I highly recommend reading them all in order, so you can understand the pack dynamics and characters.  This is for adults only due to the steamy content.

This story is about Zane and his past, present, and future.  Zane’s story grabbed me from the beginning and I was pulled into his turmoil.  Mahalia has her own turmoil, but she provides a light for Zane that made me smile and happy for Zane.  There is lots of intrigue in this story, but it does not have any fighting except the internal battles that Zane is fighting.  I can’t wait to see what Elsa cooks up in her next story, and I do hope for some revenge for Zane :)

I highly recommend this series to wolf shifter fanatics of all kinds :)