closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Feral by Eliza Gayle (Devils Point Wolves#4)

Feral: Devils Point Wolves #4 - Eliza Gayle, Mating Season Collection

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is very steamy and definitely fits in with the rest of the series and the collection.

This is a series for adults only due to the steamy content.  This is the 4th book  in this novella series.  While you probably could pick it up and read it standalone, I do NOT recommend it.  You will understand more about the world and the characters if you read them all in order (also there are references to events in this book you will not know and those characters).

This is Brody and Prue’s story.  Brody is Allison’s sister.  Brody’s story is unique, but you will have to read to understand why he is unique.  Also since this is after the mating season, this book is different in that way.  This book definitely left me wondering what will happen next.

I can’t wait to see what Eliza cooks up next :)  I recommend this series to any Wolf shifter fans :)