closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Bear Arms by Lynn Red (Mating Call Dating Agency #4)

Bear Arms (Alpha Werebear Shapeshifter Romance) (Mating Call Dating Agency Book 4) - Lynn Red

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover definitely grabs my attention with the beautiful beasts on the cover :)

This is the 4th book in the series, and it is for adults only due to the steamy content.  It is about 120 pages long.

Lynn Red’s stories are always a great read and make me happy reading them.  She has this quirky and silly humor that makes me chuckle.  It is uniquely her and runs in all of her books.  I always know I will enjoy her books :)

I hate admitting, but I am behind and this is the first book I’ve read in this series.  I will be catching up in this series in the future :)  This story is about Alexis and Blake.  Blake is a bear and soldier who just got out of the service.  Alexis is a rabbit and internet famous.  I always find it amusing when a big ‘ole bear shifter ends up with a rabbit shifter.  There is not a lot of action, and even though that is usually my thing, I liked the personal battles and drama they had to overcome….it worked :)  I don’t want to say more because I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone.

I recommend this story to shifter fans especially if you already love Lynn Red’s work!!  I can’t wait to read more in this series!!