closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Ghost Wolf by Elsa Jade (Wolves of Angels Rest #6)

Ghost Wolf: Wolves of Angels Rest #6 (Mating Season Collection) - Elsa Jade, Mating Season Collection

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome and makes me want to grab the book by cover alone :)

This is the 6th book in the Wolves of Angels Rest series.  It is for adults only due to the steamy content.  Even though, you can read the book standalone, I highly advise against this.  You will miss out on so much of the characters background and how the world is if you do.  So I highly recommend reading them all and in order :)

This is Corrine’s story of moving on, and we learn about a new (old) pack member Javier.  They both have things to work through.  I really loved their story because they have this strength that no one else knows or understands.  I can’t wait to see what happens next in this series :)

I highly recommend this series to all shifter lovers especially if wolf packs are your favorite and if you love Elsa’s work like I do :)