closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Predator by Roxie Noir (Copper Mesa Eagles #1)

Predator (Copper Mesa Eagles Book 1) - Roxie Noir, Amelie Hunt

My Thoughts - 3 out of 5 Unicorns - I liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is just awesome :) The eagle is stunning and definitely attracts me to the book.

This is my first time reading a story by Roxie, and it is the first book in this series Copper Mesa Eagles.  It is definitely for adults only due to the steamy content.

I liked this book, but for me, it was slow in parts.  I like a lot more action, but I think it also has to do with this being the first book in this world.  It takes time to build a new world, and sometimes this can lead to a book having slow parts.  It is usually necessary though for the cohesiveness of the book.  I am definitely intrigued by this author and series that I’m going to check out more because I think it is going to get better, and I want to see what happens with the brothers and learn more.

I recommend this book to shifter fans because I think you will enjoy this book best especially if you are into eagles :)