closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Scoundrel by Cass Reynolds (Emerald Isle Tigers #1)

Scoundrel (Emerald Isle Tigers Book 1) - Cass Reynolds, Amelie Hunt

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is beautiful and intriguing!

This is the first novella in this series.  It is about 67 pages and is for adults only due to the steamy content.

This world created by Cass is very intriguing and yet still a mystery to me because I have so many questions yet to be answered.  As most know I love my PNRs, especially of the shifter variety, so the tiger shifters are right up my alley.  I loved reading this book, but it was over much too soon.  This could have easily been a full novel and would have developed and shared more of the world with us.  This is not to say that there is anything wrong with this story, I just wanted more because I liked it so much.

This is Draven and Diana’s story.  Draven is a bad boy, but he has heart that he likes to keep hidden.  Diana is loyal and spirited.  They make quite the match.  I can’t wait to read her brother Chase’s story because I’m definitely intrigued by what the ending hinted at.

I recommend this story to all my shifter friends especially if you love tigers!