closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Snowbound by Maeve Morrick (Arctic Station Bears #1)

Snowbound (Arctic Station Bears Book 1) - Maeve Morrick, Amelie Hunt

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review but I have since picked up my own copy!

The cover is beautiful like all of the sets that belong to this group of series!  I always love when you have both the man and his beast on the cover!

This is the first book in this series, and it is a novella.  It is definitely for adults only due to the content.

Wow, this was just amazing!  I didn’t expect just an action-packed and complex adventure!  This could have totally been beefed up and turned into a full novel, and I totally wish it was because I didn’t want it to end!  This is my first time reading Maeve Morrick, and I will definitely be reading more and keeping my eye out for when she publishes new books!  She grabbed my attention from the start and I couldn’t put the book down.

I love Alanna because she is fierce and won’t take crap from anyone including a polar bear.  She has a spirit that I love to see in my alpha females.  I don’t want to give anything away, so I’m not going to say any more!  I can’t wait to see what happens next!

I highly recommend to all my bear lovin’ friends!