closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Bitten by Ophelia Bell (Black Mountain Bears #2)

Bitten (Black Mountain Bears Book 2) - Ophelia Bell, Amelie Hunt

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover definitely fits in with all the Amelie Hunt sets having both beasts on the cover!

This is the 2nd book in the series, and it is definitely for adults only due to the steamy content.  Just like book 1 there are two guys and a girl.  This one has more with the guys together, and their love for each other.  I definitely think you want to read them in order to build your understanding of the world Ophelia has created.

This is Jasper’s story (Emma’s cousin).  Jasper has some baggage as well as Autumn.  The three of them have to work out their issues.  For the most part, there is not much action; this is mostly emotional and romance.  I definitely understood the world more and enjoyed reading it!

I recommend this series to the bear shifter fans!