closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Nailed by Ophelia Bell (Black Mountain Bears #3)

Nailed (Black Mountain Bears Book 3) - Ophelia Bell, Amelie Hunt

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover fits in with the series and all the Amelie Hunt sets!

This is the 3rd book in the series.  I recommend reading in order for all the details, and the world will make a lot more sense if you do!  Again, this series is for adults only due to the steamy content and multiple partners as they are a quad (3 men and 1 woman).

I always like a lot of action, and this series doesn’t have it.  It is a very enjoyable read just mostly emotional drama and sexual tension or sex.  I’m not sure if all the things that happened in this book are physically possible, but who knows maybe it is (I will never find out for sure…lol).  This is Jade’s story.

I’m not sure if there will be more to this series, but I will keep an eye to see!  This is definitely a unique matriarchal world that I haven’t seen before!

I recommend this series to all the multiple partner/bear shifter fans out there!