closkot

Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Serial Review - Shared by the Bear Clan-Torn Part 2 by Lynn Red

Shared by the Bear Clan - Torn (Alpha Werebear Menage Romance) - Lynn Red

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is definitely fits in with the first cover!  I love shifter covers that have their animal on the cover too!

This is the 2nd part of the serial series.  It is for adults only due to the content.  Remember with serial that you MUST read them in order to understand the story because they parts are what equals in the whole, and a part by itself is not a whole story.  This serial is not complete at this time, so if this bothers you I suggest collecting the parts until you have them all before reading.

Okay, I’m not sure what to think of the bears at this point, and I definitely want to slap Grave.  Adriana is putting up with things that would drive me nuts.  I have lots of questions and mixed feelings about characters.  Hope the next part comes quickly, so I can see what happens next!

I recommend this serial to bear fans who do not mind serials!