closkot

Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - The Good, the Bad, and the Vampire by Sara Humphreys

The Good, the Bad, and the Vampire - Sara  Humphreys

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review via Netgalley

The cover is hot, and it definitely fits in with the rest of the series.

This is the 4th book in the series.  As soon as I saw this book, I knew I wanted to read it because I loved book 3.  This book is for adults only due to the steamy content.

I loved reading this book.  I hated that it took me so long, but life was interfering with my enjoyment of this book.  I wanted to sit down and read it straight through without stopping.  I loved how spunky Trixie is and how much she has overcome.  Of course, Dakota is the sexy southern cowboy and had my heart from the start.  Their journey together was packed with actions and surprises.  I love when a book grabs my attention and doesn’t let go.

Sara does a fantastic job creating her magical world where you never know what will happen next.  I love this world and can’t wait to be immersed in it again!  I hope to get book 1 and 2 and read them soon!

I highly recommend this series to any paranormal fan because it is an awesome series filled with supernatural creatures!