closkot

Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Seeing Evil by Jason Parent

Seeing Evil - Jason  Parent

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the book for an honest review

The cover is very intriguing and definitely attracted my attention to read it.

This is my first time reading a novel by Jason Parent, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.  I’m not usually a horror fan, but I definitely like mystery thriller.  I think I might be misjudging books marked horror because of horror movies, but I’m not sure.  I definitely liked this version of it, and I might need to check out more.

I definitely feel for Michael and all he goes through since childhood.  I really like Detective Reilly too!  This book was full of twist and turns that I didn’t know would happen.  I think it would be a great young adult book if the violence was toned down.  I really love the paranormal twist too!  This book had a little of everything making it very entertaining!  I only wish I knew more about Michael and Sam’s future at the end.  Who knows maybe there will be more or at least I hope so!

I think if you like mystery thrillers with a twist serial killer horror then you will want to read this book :)  I will definitely be checking out other titles by Jason Parent!