closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Siren's Serenade by Dominique Eastwick (Wiccan Haus #4)

Siren's Serenade (The Wiccan Haus) - Dominique Eastwick

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

This is the fourth book in the series, and it is for adults only due to the steamy content.  This series is written by several authors.  This is Dominique’s 2nd book in the series.  She also wrote book 1.

I love Dominique’s writing style, and I always feel like I have the whole story and nothing was rushed.  I also love that you have a bit of after the happily ever after to know what happens to them, and it doesn’t leave you wondering what happened to them.

I love Serena’s sense of right and wrong and that she will not back down from what she feels is right.  Kaleb has things to work through and a lot to learn.  They make a great pair, and I love having more of Rekkus and Dana in this book.  I can’t wait to see what happens next at Wiccan Haus.

I highly recommend this story to any paranormal fans of mermaids, shifters, and this series!