closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3)

Cress - Marissa Meyer

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***I borrowed this book from my high school library, but I will add it to my own library

The cover is very Rapunzel with that long braided hair.

This is the 3rd book in the series.  I recommend reading them in order because you will not know character histories and previous events.  Everything together is definitely worth more than just the sum of the parts.  This is a YA series.

Thorne has definitely grown on me, and I really love Cress.  She is amazing especially with everything she has been through.  I love that all the characters are part of each book as you learn about them.  Cinder is amazing as always and learning more each day.  I can’t wait to see what happens next.

My students highly recommended this series to me, and I confirm this recommendation for any YA book lovers who love a cyborg Cinderella, Scarlet (Little Red Riding Hood) and Wolf, and the newest addition of Rapunzel trapped in the satellite.  I love fairy tales that are remade into something new and unique.