closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Compelled by D.B. Reynolds (Vampires in America #10.5)

Compelled: A Cyn and Raphael Novella (Vampires in America 10.5) - D. B. Reynolds

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!

***Received ebook from Belle Books for an honest review

This is a novella in the Vampires in America series.  It falls after Christian in the series.  I highly recommend reading everything in order including all the novellas and short stories.  Everything clicks together much more cohesively and is just awesome when you aren’t missing details.  I don’t know about you, but I hate when something is mentioned in a book that happened and I don’t know what happened.  Details are important to me, and D.B. Reynolds books are always action packed and full of well everything a vampire loving paranormal addict wants.

This story picks up the search for the handcuffs.  Raphael and Nick use the word vampire and sorcerer like they are cussing at each other.  The tension and hate is extreme at times.  Cyn is fabulous as always.  I love her spirit and passion for everything.

I highly recommend everything because I think I’ve read almost everything there is to read by her and have yet to find something I didn’t thoroughly enjoy and love.  I can’t wait to start the new series where is a spin-off about Nick’s stone friends.