closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - The Trouble with Antlers by A.J. Culey (Shifter High Season #1, Episode #1)

The Trouble with Antlers (a.k.a. Melvin's Rampant Rack): Season 1, Episode 1 (Shifter High) - A.J. Culey

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is quite amusing, and it is definitely what attracted me to investigate the book.

When I asked the author if she considered this a serial, this is what she told me, “Shifter High series is a serial in the sense that there’s an overarching plot for each season, which won’t be fully resolved until the end of that season. However, each individual episode has its own plot and can work as a stand-alone novella.”  This can definitely be read by teens.

This book had me laughing at everything that was happening in this high school.  I don’t want to give anything away, but I was definitely entertained and can’t wait to read more of this series.  I liked the author’s writing it was easy to be pulled into the high school drama and feel for the characters even if you chuckled along the way.

I recommend this to anyone who loves shifter stories especially when it is combined with teenage chaos.  I can’t wait to see what happens next!