closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Damian by D.B. Reynolds (Stone Warriors #1)

The Stone Warriors: Damian: The Stone Warriors, Book 1 - D. B. Reynolds

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!

***Received ebook from Belle Books for an honest review

This is the first book in a spin-off from Vampires in America where we first met Nick (the sorcerer).  This is for adults only due to the steamy content.

D.B. Reynolds’ books are books that fully engage me in the story.  I love her writing style.  There is always plenty of action, drama, and sex appeal.  Her writing is always packed with details that make the stories come alive in your mind.  If you haven’t read any of her work, you need to try it.  Start with one of the book 1’s though because you will definitely get hooked, and you don’t want to miss the layers of character backgrounds, relationships, and chemistry.  If you jump around, you are only shorting yourself.

Damian and Casey’s story is beautiful and amazing journey, full of adventure!  I started off thinking Damian was a caveman with his ‘woman’ references, but he changed my mind.  Casey has insecurities I think we all have, and she was easy to relate to though she has warrior skills that will amaze you.  Damian does too :) I can’t wait to read the next book in this series!  Ok, really I can’t wait until any book of D.B.’s is released.

I highly recommend this book as well as any of the books written by this author!  I do not say this about too many authors!  If you love PNRs, you have got to read this!  I hope there is something new soon because I can’t wait!