closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Bloodmagic by Helen Harper (Blood Destiny #2)

Bloodmagic - Helen   Harper

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***I own the audiobook

The cover is beautiful and magical!  Love it!!

I listened to this ebook while mowing quite a while ago, but life interfered for a while before I could get my review written.  This is the 2nd book in the series.  This is a series for adults.

Initially, I was confused about what was going on.  I think this is because I have not read book 1 yet.  I do own the book though.  I plan on reading book 1 and maybe listening to book 2 again afterward because you never know what I might have missed in my confusion.  I was thoroughly entertained by the story and narrator whose accent I love.

The book had plenty of mystery and intrigue.  The book was entertaining, and I definitely want to read the whole series to see what happens with Mack.

I recommend this book to paranormal fans because it has a bit of everything and is definitely a wonderful story.