closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Over the Line by Emmy Curtis (Alpha Ops #2)

Over the Line (Alpha Ops Series Book 2) - Emmy Curtis

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook from Forever (Grand Central Publishing) for an honest review

The cover is definitely nice…man in a shower!

This is the 2nd book in the series.  The first book was only a novella though, and this book is around 270ish pages.  It is for adults only due to the steamy content.  I don’t think you have to read them in order, but I know I am :)

You should know I’m not usually one for reading realistic fiction.  I usually run the other way.  I have fallen in love with Emmy’s work though.  I was in the Air Force, and I have worked with TACPs when I was in stationed in Korea.  Emmy’s stories make me miss my time with them.  She gets it right which is why I think I love the books so much.  I loved my time in the Air Force especially when I was stationed in Korea.  I miss all of my Air Force buds.

James Walker is definitely an Alpha, and I wonder if I have met whoever inspired his character.  Beth is an amazing and fierce woman warrior.  I loved the story from start to finish.  Plenty going on to keep my attention and make me miss the good old days as an airman in the Air Force.

I highly recommend this book to all those who love and support the armed forces especially the fantastic Air Force personnel all over the world!!