closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Lone Wolf Wanted by Jessie Lane (Southern Shifters Kindle World)

Southern Shifters: Lone Wolf Wanted (Kindle Worlds Novella) - Jessie Lane

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover makes him look very intimidating and angry!

This is the first book I’ve read by Jessie Lane, and she is definitely an author I’m going to be reading more from.  This is a book in the Southern Shifters Kindle Worlds collection.  For those who do not know what this means, it is where other authors write stories in the world than Eliza Gayle has created Southern Shifters.  Another author I love and recommend.  This book is for adults only due to the steamy content.

Ezrah has a family history of being lone wolves.  Kinks wants nothing to do with all the mate finding that is happening in Deals Gap.  I love the humor that always pops up in all Southern Shifters books especially when you bring in all the characters you love from the bar.  I can’t wait to read more of the kindle worlds stories.  I also can’t wait to read more of Jessie’s shifter and paranormal books.

I recommend this series to shifter lovers as well as all fans of the Southern Shifter world in Deals Gap.