closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Rumpled Bear Skin by Sable Sylvan (Seattle's Billionaire Bears #1)

Rumpled Bear Skin - Sable Sylvan

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is looking very good with both beasts!!  Love it!

This is the first book in the series, but it is a spin-off and in the same world as the Shifter Princes series.  I love everything to do with the boys from the Asher Lumber Company!  This is of course for adults only due to the steamy content.

Artemis is a spunky and feisty intern as Asher Lumber.  Her dad brags about her skills to get her the job.  Jasper has many rumors floating around about him.  They definitely have chemistry, and this was one of the stories that just makes you happy.  I loved reading it.

I highly recommend this book to all the bear snugglers out there!  I can’t wait to read the next one!!