closkot

Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - The Golden Pack Alphas by Laurel Cremant

The Golden Pack Alphas: The Complete Series - Laurel Cremant

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is definitely a steamy work of art.  It definitely portrays the characters with his tats and her necklace.

This is my first time reading anything by Laurel Cremant, and I truly enjoyed it.  I think this was possibly a serial at one time that is now bundled together.  It is for adults only due to the violence and steamy scenes.

I hope there is more to this story as there are some things left to be done and I’m sure Georgia agrees with me.  This is a story of both Marcus and Georgia growing individually as well as together.  There was plenty of intrigue with the mystery as well as the drama of Georgia and Marcus’ situations and then relationship.

I think anyone who loves the paranormal genre will find something to like in this book because there are shifters, witches, vampires, and hybrids and of course mad computer skills!